I left my camera at Kelcey's house when I was there the last time, and when I got it back, I had about 40 pictures taken by a mysterious photographer. It has been a while since we got to enjoy a poll, so I wondered if you could solve the mystery. The answer is in the photos...if you can bear to look at them all.
I love the Hooper family; they are so fun.
Monday, October 06, 2008
The Mystery Photographer
Posted by Kara Lane at 7:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hmm, I vote for your sister!
I'm voting Canaan! :)
well now i know who the photographer; which interestingly enough was actually my first guess but i changed it at the last minute!
i voted canaan. . .
Well, you guys are pretty good. Word is getting out as to who the mystery photographer was. These shots are pretty funny, and I am so thankful for digital cameras, so that I didn't have to get all those pics developed.
Hey, I tagged you in my blog!
Post a Comment