I have not done anything crafty in a long time, partly because Khloe occupies a lot of my time, but also, I am sometimes lazy. (I can't really blame it all on Khloe...she sleeps so much I am sure I could find some time to be more productive...)
Anyways...At the potluck on Sunday, they were going to have an Easter Egg hunt for the kids. Well, since Khloe and I kind of skipped the whole easter festivities this year, we didn't have any plastic eggs. Mom had just gotten back from Mexico, and gave me a great idea...to fill real eggs with candy.
It is not the most craft thing I could have done, but it got the job done. Here are some pictures of my Easter Eggs. I think they are pretty, and since I don't really like hard boiled eggs, it is a good alternative for Easter. We might do another attempt next year.





Wednesday, April 22, 2009
My attempt at craftiness...
Posted by Kara Lane at 11:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Kara the baby is adorable. Miss you!
These are great pics... all Blachlys must have an eye for photography. But I'm excited about the HOF pics. Can't wait!
Hey Kara. So I would love to hear about the progress of the baby. What is she doing these days?
Post a Comment