Ok- I am trying to get into posting on a blog again, but it is sort of silly because I have not told anyone that I have it. I am wanting to find interesting things to share before I start bragging about my awesome thoughts. Just kidding. But I do want to learn how to make it cool before I tell everyone.
I thought I would post pictures and tell stories of the cruise. At least, it will be fun to remember these things.
Here is Kelcey and I, at the park around the Mendenhall Glacier. The Hoopers, Dad, Mom, Chris, Eric and I took a hike after viewing the glacier. The trail we took was closed due to a bridge failure, and we risked our lives crossing this one...hoping that it was not the broken one. (Before this picture is when we really tested it). But in looking at this picture later, I thought, man, Kelcey and I really look alike. Kind of a fun thing to notice.I thought I would post pictures and tell stories of the cruise. At least, it will be fun to remember these things.
6 comments:
How Fun! I can't wait to see all the photos. That post reminded me of the picture Chris got of the bear eating the fish.
What a fun trip!
Happy Chocolate Lovers Day. (Sure I'm early, but that is a day to be celebrated all year.
I am excited to read about your exciting life. I'll warn you I am a silent lurker, who does not comment too often. Although recently I have become braver. Who knows maybe someday we'll have a family blog. It would be good homeschool technology. Right?
Hey, you guys are super cool. I was really excited when I saw that you posted something on here. But don't worry...I don't always expect you too (especially you silent lurker!) Also, Tim, I am a "silent lurker" on your blog too.
Hey, just thought I'd tell you that you've been tagged. Check out my blog for details.
So fun having you in blog land!
Hey Kara!! Are you going to sac state? Because I think I saw you last week or the week before but wasn't sure, and was defiantly not about to stop a stranger to check!! How are things going for you these days?
Post a Comment