BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

National Roast Suckling Pig Day

Well, I always like to look at the bizzare American holidays, and I am quite sad because on the 16th, we all missed chocolate covered anything day. So to make up for it, we should celebrate "National Roast Suckling Pig Day!" While there is not any factual information on this bizzare holiday, it is speculated that it came from some kind of holiday just in advance of Christmas. Especially it will be great to celebrate it since everyone is not busy with the holidays at all, and surely have time for roasting a suckling pig. Enjoy. Here is a picture of the one I did tonight, after one of my finals.

*Just kidding, I borrowed this picture from a search on google images. If I was going to roast one, it would look like this for sure!

2 comments:

klc said...

Ewww gross. Do you have any leftovers? Bring them up, because my roast suckling pig did not turn out that good.

Kara Lane said...

What are you doing up at 1 am Kelcey? I have tons of left over, don't you worry. I saved all the head parts and feet special for you.