This is a series of pictures I felt was important to put up. (And also these were easily accessible). Kim decided to take all these pictures when were gathering up the luggage once we were back in Seattle and on our way to real life. We all had such a great vacation, you can see from the looks on our faces that we were sad to see it over. These pictures are posed, by the way, but the sentiment is all real. Thanks Pam and Pete.
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Sad Faces on the last day of the cruise! The picures speak for themselves.
Posted by Kara Lane at 11:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so very funny Kara. I have Eric, Dad, Chris and Tim so I need to send them to you. That is hyterical. I am with KLC though, I could go without looking at mine. Frightening.
That was a sad day. It seems like that was so long ago. It took me a month to recover from the whirlwind. Not necessarily the cruise but stepping into the swing of things once I got home. Great slide show. I didn't mean to be a copycat, I just thought that you had a brilliant idea.
Post a Comment