BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Pictures from Chris' Cruise, 11 November 2007

Eric and Chris enjoying a delicious breakfast on board USS Ronald Regan. French toast and sausage sandwiches and fruit. But wait....what is Chris' cup?...


The Starbucks Coffee Van! Yahoo!!! All the Peppermint Mochas and brewed Coffee you can handle!!!


Here is Chris looking so studley in his flight gear for his shoot of the air show.


This is one of the pictures I took with the multiburst function of the FA-18 taking off from the flight deck. I have not had time to crop them into individual photos yet, but it was so awesome to see the jets so close. The first time one took off with the catapult, I actually missed it because it was so fast!

This is a helicopter getting ready to land during the air show. They also had a bunch of guys shimmy down a rope onto the flight deck. It was way cool.

We had a great time on the cruise. We got to go into the air traffic control room, but if I took pictures in there, they would have to kill me. Sorry everyone, I did not risk my life for fun blog pictures.

0 comments: