Where's the Beach?


Coupe Family. That is Kayla incognito on the end.
I waited forever for these guys to put the flag up. They were waiting for the ship to moore, but it took FOREVER.
Don't tread on me.
Peace through strength.
How many sayings does Ronnie have? My favorite is the one that he is talking about where they find men like these...but Chris doesn't like me to say it. It is posted on one of the doors in the photo lab. You guys know what I am talking about.
I hope you guys enjoy these pictures. I am saving some stories to post later, but I just wanted to get the pics up.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Posted by Kara Lane at 5:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey, I thought I commented here yesterday but I must have done something wrong.
Anywho... loved the pictures. Thanks for sharing.
And how do I get one of those starbucks trucks?
I love that picture you took of them raising the flag, it's such a good one. Looks like you guys had lots of fun!
cool pictures!
Post a Comment