BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 16, 2008

15 Weeks



Here we are, 15 weeks, the baby should be "about the size of an apple." Sometimes these estimates vary from week to week, and I don't think it means the baby is actually as large as an apple, but maybe lengthwise or something like that. It should be about 4 inches long and about 2 1/2 oz. There are taste buds beginning to form, and the legs are now longer than the arms. That is good news that it is beginning to be better proportioned. Also, the website says that even though the eyelids are fused shut, if I shine a light at myself, the baby can sense light and it will move away from it. Sounds like fun!

Besides that, Eric is surviving his first week of night work, and he says it is not too bad. Even almost nicer than day work because it is so much cooler. He has been able to sleep pretty good in the daytime, so I am sure that makes a big difference on his overall outlook.

All I have to do to be able to start working as a substitute is get my transcripts from Sac State, so that the school district can be sure that I really did graduate. Hopefully, it will only take a week or so, but it might be as long as two. It is getting there, it just takes time I guess.

That is everything that seems to be going on here; I hope everyone is doing well!

0 comments: