BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Our family is growing!

Well, I wanted to post on here now, even though I don't have a picture to show, but our family is preparing to grow! So far, there are only three of us, but a forth is on her way...Friday. We are getting another dog. Her name is Visa, and she is one of the Guide Dogs that I helped to raise 12 years ago. She has been a working guide for ten years, and is getting to old for that kind of service. She needed a home, and Eric and I could not say no. I am picking her up on Friday, and then taking her to Ridgecrest to stay with my mom until I can come and live in our new house. Also, on Saturday, Eric and I are signing all of the paper work to buy a house. Wow. We have big plans coming up! Graduation, a House, 2 dogs! I think we're crazy!!!

Ok, who did I trick to think I was pregnant? I'm not.

3 comments:

Haley said...

I might have thought for a split second you were having a baby, but i think by the end of the first sentence i'd decided it was a dog! How exciting to get one of your dogs back! And of course how exciting about getting your house. And then there's graduation to be excited about as well. So much exciting stuff!

La Pistolera said...

Dogs are good. I am just so glad to see how happy you are and that life is good for you. You will always have a special place in my heart. Blessings, lapistolera

klc said...

A new little niece dog to love!