Here we are, brand new home-owners! The house officially closed on Wednesday, so I thought I would put up a couple videos of the main part of the house. I hope you enjoy it, and I am sorry for the shaky photography. This is pretty exciting to really have a house.
I think it will be more fun to post more pictures once we have our stuff in it and I am living there.
P.S. Check the count down clock to see how close I am to graduation!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Our House
Posted by Kara Lane at 8:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Look at the happy homeowners! Good job guys.
congrats, how exciting about the house! I can't wait till graduation, I have my countdown on my blog set up different from yours so it says 7 days instead of a week which is pretty crazy that this day next week we will be graduates!
Post a Comment