BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 25, 2008

What Should We Name Our Cat?

First things first, I GRADUATED!!!Yahoo! I will post some pictures about that later, but I wanted to get you all to think about something else first. Apparently, when we bought our new house, it came with a cat. This cat wouldn't leave, so after a day or so, Eric began feeding it, then a night or so after that, he make it a little cat bed, and let it sleep in the garage. It seems to be friendly, and loves attention. We are pretty sure it is a male, and maybe fixed..but we didn't check that close. It is white, with a fluffy tail. Anyways, I don't think it will leave now.

Eric told me we should start thinking of a name for him, so I guess that means he'll be around for a while.

I thought it would be fun if you all would submit names for him, and then take a poll. Some members of the family have already put in their requests.

Eli: Pat
Ethan: Bowser
Kelcey: Fluffy
Kira: Fabio
Kara: Shadow or Intruder
Eric: Trouble


Let me know what you think. I would like to start the poll within the week. Think up fun names!

5 comments:

klc said...

Check your chicken chat Kara...Kira suggested Fabio. The Rushes have not yet given a name suggestion

Kara Lane said...

Oops, sorry. Thanks klc.

Haley said...

hmm, i can't think of any good new names, but i do like intruder quite a bit!

Congrats, your all done now!

Kara Lane said...

Eric now thinks the cat is a girl, if that makes anyone want to change their vote.

mike, kelly and caiden christensen said...

hi kara!! it's kelly from r/c...it's been so long. how are you? that's so great that you graduated and bought a house...congrats! we have a blog too. it's mikellychristensen.blogspot.com if you want to take a look.