BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

So much for the poll...

Well, Thank you everyone who participated in the cat naming and voting. According to the winner, the ca should be named Intruder. I was talking to Eric today on the phone, and he really likes the name Boomerang. I told him too bad because the people have voted, but who knows. Boomerang sounds a little bit nicer than Intruder, so I might scrap the poll, and go with Boomerang. Also, for short, we could call her Boomer or something. Intruder does not lend itself to any convenient nicknames. Tell me what you think.

Also, I wish that I had exciting things to blog about right now, instead of a cat name to a cat that I have actually never met, but I don't have any graduation pictures to post and all I am doing is working everyday. No one wants to hear about how I got exposed to foot and mouth disease on Monday, or how I had to clean up throw up twice on Tuesday. Today was more fun, we played with shaving cream and I didn't have to send anyone home sick, so that is a plus. Hopefully I will think of something clever to blog about soon. If not, then beware of boring posts! Just kidding.

1 comments:

klc said...

That stuff sounds pretty exciting. Welcome to my life. We've got a nasty cough and another one with a fever here. Love you, klc