BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Book


Well, if you have not had a chance to read the secret message to the right yet, this post will spoil the surprise. Eric and I are having a baby! Yahoo! I am probably around 6 weeks or so, but I do not have an official due date from a doctor. I saw a nurse practitioner right after I found out I was pregnant to confirm it, but he didn't really tell me anything helpful besides, "yeah, you're pregnant."

Anyways, we are very excited about the whole thing, and will most likely have a baby in early February. Thank goodness it will not be during any scorching summer months.

Eric thinks it will be a boy, so because he thinks that, I will think it is a girl. It is no fun to guess if you are guessing the same thing. Kelcey and Kim think it would not be too bad to have twins right off the bat, so we'll see how hard they are praying for that. (It might be some pay-back prayers). Either way, we would be happy.

I am moving to Ridgecrest this next weekend, just before the end of the month, and I will finally get to live in the new house. So that means only 5 days of work left before go!

Please keep our family in your prayers, from the move to the baby to good jobs for both of us. Thanks.

This picture was taken by Don Blachly; his work can be seen at http://www.flickr.com/photos/blach00

4 comments:

klc said...

We love you Kara!

klc said...

and Eric and baby!

mike, kelly and caiden christensen said...

congrats you too...thats so exciting!!

tim rush said...

So exciting! But I think maybe you're having a baby just cause you needed a new count-down clock.

A girl would even out the grand kids. But I'm with Eric and betting it's a boy.

Normally I'd go ahead and suggest the name Timmy, but this family needs no more Tims... or Dons!