
Here she is, Khloe, the size of a banana. She is about 10 inches long from head to heel and 10 1/2 oz. She is really growing. Tomorrow we have another doctor's appointment, and there is always the chance that she might be a he. We'll see. I don't know for sure if he will do an ultrasound but so far, he has done one every single time, so that is fun.
We are halfway through this pregnancy, so that is an exciting milestone. (You all know how big I am on any kind of milestone).
We made it home from Sacramento safely last night, and today Eric is busy adding more insulation to our attic. Being a homeowner is an exciting thing.
Also, I have been feeling the baby move for over a week or so, but this morning, Eric felt it. He said it was cool to feel it finally, even thought it is just a little bump.
I guess that is all the excitement I have to share today.
Monday, September 22, 2008
20 Weeks
Posted by Kara Lane at 1:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
okay, by 20 weeks I was huge, so do you really just have "a little bump?" can we see it? and it's funny you keep referring to khloe as "it" eventhough you already know (or think you know) she's a she.
It is awesome that Eric was able to feel the baby move. Those kind of things help Dad to get more excited about all that is happening. I hope you had a good time in Sacramento and I am glad you made it there and back safely.
Post a Comment