Have you hugged an elephant lately? If not, then today is the day.
This picture is from the Wendy Tillett online gallery, I swiped it for a fun illustration.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Hug an Elephant Day
Posted by Kara Lane at 2:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Did you hear about the elephant that escaped from the circus in Mexico City. (You may have seen it if you ever went to a circus there. It was suppossed to be a famous 40 year old elephant.)
Anywho, it was spooked by a cat or something and escaped the circus. (I should explain that this isn't a joke.) Sadly, it made it to the periferico and a bus collided with it, killing the elephant and the driver.
Though a sad story, imagine the family of the guy explaining how he died... killed by an elephant. "Did he go to Africa?" "No. he was over on Lazaro Cardenas and Lopez Mateos" Weird stuff.
Ha ha, but sad. I did think you were setting up for a joke. I had no heard about it. Today, mom and I are going to go watch the elephants put up the tents for the circus tonight. I don't think we are going to the circus tonight because The Office is new so, I kind of have plans...
Anyways, we will see some elephants and I guess they have the other animals out on display also. Fun times.
Post a Comment