
26 Weeks (6 1/2 months). It seems like time is flying, and I have been lame about posting. Things are going really well, and November is going to be a crazy busy month. Khloe is as long an an English Hothouse Cucumber these days (14 inches) and weighing in at 1 and 2/3 pounds.
I can feel her moving all the time now, and Eric has finally been awake enough at the right time to feel her too. It seems more like there really is a baby in there! I read on a website that other could listen to my belly and hear her heartbeat, so we tried it, and while we both felt kind of silly at first, Eric thinks he can hear it. He said there is a lot of noise in there, so I hope that is normal. I have also felt Braxton-Hicks contractions a few times, and it is weird!
I have been working more, and I have finally experienced life as a Middle School substitute. And I thought they had attitudes in high school! Yikes. I was thinking maybe Kelcey would want to have my middle schooler when the time comes...I think she would do a good job. Just kidding.
I hope you are all doing well. Thank for reading the post.
Wednesday, November 05, 2008
26 Weeks
Posted by Kara Lane at 3:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh thanks for the belly pix. . not that you posted them specifically for me, but i LOVE belly pix and i'm excited to see your big baby belly poppin' out!!! love it love it love it!!! can't wait to (blog) meet khloe!
Hey Sweety! Long time no chat! You look so cute! Kelly emailed me your blog...hope you don't mind. Rub your little Khloe belly for me! Keri (McClellan)
http://thehartsoflain.blogspot.com
Post a Comment