BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

28 weeks and 1 day


Today I had another doctor's appointment. I passed the second glucose test, so no gestational diabetes for me! Yahoo. He said that I measured at 28 weeks and 1 day, and although he did an ultrasound, he didn't give us a picture of her this time. Oh well. Everything is still looking good; Khloe is breech right now, but she still has time to flip around before it really matters. I do have to a shot because I am Rh-, so he prescribed that to me today. I think I will do it...umm...next week. (I'll put it off as long as I can!)

Khloe weighs as much as a Chinese cabbage this week, about 2 1/4 lbs, and is aprox. 14.8 inches long. She is adding fat now and sporting eyelashes. She is also developing billions of neurons in her brain as we speak!

Everything is going pretty good here.

0 comments: