Khloe is as "hefty" as a cauliflower these days! She should be about 2 pounds and 14 1/2 inches long.
She has an active brain and her lungs are developing more. She even sleeps and wakes at regular intervals. I have not felt any hiccups yet, but she might have them soon.
Everything is going pretty well, but I found out today that I didn't pass the Glucose test, so now I have to take another test to determine if I have gestational diabetes. I will take the test next week, so please keep that in your prayers. I really hope I don't, but I guess it could be a lot worse.
That is all the big news for now. The Olsons are going on a trip to Mammoth this weekend. We rented a house and we are all ready for a relaxing time. Yahoo! I heard there might be snow up there, but I am not sure. Either way, we will have a great time!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
27 Weeks!
Posted by Kara Lane at 3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Glad to see she is filling out. She just looked too skinny last week. I didn't want to say anything though.
And I love the recent photos... I can't believe how much you are showing now. How fun!
Post a Comment