BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 05, 2009

35 weeks

Here is my little honeydew melon baby! Khloe should be about 5 1/4 pounds and 18 inches long. She should weigh as much as a honeydew melon. This is also the first time I have actually had on hand the fruit or veggie for comparison purposes. I have a honeydew in the fridge right now waiting to be sliced up so I really feel her approximate weight. (Like I am not already caring it!)

Her kidneys are fully developed now and her liver is able to process waste. She just need to keep gaining weight and fattening up.

I don't have a doctor's appointment this week, but I start the birthing class tomorrow. Eric is on nights still, so he will miss it, but my mom can go and be my partner so I won't be alone. Time is zipping by.

I'll end this post with a quote from a classic movie...

"To me it's like a lullaby... I'm just flying by... Oh so high... like a kite... tied to a skate..."

Who can name it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't normally post on here ... I just started stalking you when you guys went on your trip to NY. I'm a friend of Kim and Tim.

Anyway ... no one else was answering your question about the quote so I had to step in ... Napolean Dynomite!!! Right?

I enjoy your blogs and all the updates on your daughter's progress.

Kara Lane said...

Nicely done! You are the winner! Thanks for commenting. I know people still read it, but no one comments. It is ok, I hardly leave comments on other blogs.