BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Updates for 38 weeks...





Here are some more pictures. The room is mostly done, with only a few finishing touches here and there. I am planning on moving in all the furniture and organizing her stuff this week. I think the room turned out really adorable.

4 comments:

Timbra said...

super cute little room!!! love the belly too :)

Timbra said...

hope you get some help moving the furniture in. . .of course, maybe you SHOULDN'T get help if you want her to come. . . heavy lifting has been known to put one into labor :) with no icky side effects :)

Simply EC said...

The room is looking super adorable! Is there something you need for it that I could make you as a baby gift? Curtains maybe?

James & Andrea said...

Cute nursery! How fun! Pink and green are an adorable combination. So are green and blue, I'm hoping. I'm just going with green (sage really). The baby will announce the other color!