
Four weeks to go! Khloe should be as big as a crenshaw melon this week (like I really know what that is). She should be about 6 pounds and 18 1/2 inches long. At the end of this week, she can be considered "full-term." Time is really going by quickly.
People often have been asking me how have I been feeling...well, I feel pretty pregnant, but not too bad I guess. I am sure people have felt worse at this point. I have been pretty tired, but I suppose that is normal. I am trying to work a little bit still. I am also getting more and more excited and impatient. Eric and his brother have started working in Khloe's room to fix some of the bad texture places on the walls, and I have all the base boards painted. As soon as Eric is off work again, we hope to get the room ready enough to where we can move in furniture.
I think I definitely have nesting syndrome...Tuesday night I slept horribly, and had Braxton-Hicks contraction for more than 6 hours straight. They were almost consistently six minutes apart. I was not convinced, but considered the possibility that she could come sooner than expected. So around 4 in the morning when Eric was getting up to go to work, I was worrying about my whole family not have any clothes to wear, since we have a big fat pile of dirty laundry. My clothes and Eric had piled up, and I have not washed Khloe's yet because I don't have any where to put them yet. Needless to say, Wednesday saw a lot of laundry getting done and a lot of house cleaning. Good things came out my craziness!
Friday, January 16, 2009
36 weeks
Posted by Kara Lane at 9:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That definitely sounds like you are nesting. I can not believe you are due in less than a month. I am so excited for you!
I would say a Crenshaw is a distant cousin to a Honeydew. It's so fun to hear about your pregnancy progress. You have a wonderful sense of humor!
Post a Comment