oh my, looks like yet another fun filled day!!! The kite/parka flying seemed very cool!! ooh, I think I've seen Chris wear the same pair of earrings twice!!!
Hold on let me check . . . yep, still jealous that of your super awesome, totally cool road trip!
I want to use this blog to share what I have made! This might range from food to crafts to kids! I wouldn't call myself super crafty or creative, but I sure wish it was...Watch with me as I improve!
2 comments:
oh my, looks like yet another fun filled day!!! The kite/parka flying seemed very cool!! ooh, I think I've seen Chris wear the same pair of earrings twice!!!
Hold on let me check . . . yep, still jealous that of your super awesome, totally cool road trip!
Very fun. Thanks for posting all the pictures.
By the way, love the free shoes. Those are pretty sweet!
Hope you have a fun day in New York. Go Orange Men.
Post a Comment