Make sure to vote in the poll box to the right there.
We considered sharing some interesting tid-bits on the ticket. All of the following facts are true and happened exactly as I am reporting them here. The offender attempted to bribe the officer by first pulling out their debit card. Chris took out his (unsightly) earrings, in an attempt to "blend in " and then had the gall to ask the officer for a candid photo passing in the ticket. Kara actually got out of the car and threw up (probably from the stress). We think that is what brought out the second squad car. Kelcey repositioned her shoulder strap to go over her arm, livin' on the edge. Kim took the picture of the two squad cars through the back window.
So you do the math here, people. As the four musketeers, we disavow all knowledge of these actions. (Well, until tonight when you can check in for the big reveal. Sorry, this is as exciting as it gets.)
Friday, July 18, 2008
Ticket Teasers
Posted by Kara Lane at 5:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I thought I would leave a comment, as you probably don't know that your dad has given your blog out to a complete stranger..lol..Actually I work with your dad and I have enjoyed reading your adventure everyday. I'll be sad when it ends..can you just stay our on the road? Secretly I think your dad wishes he was with all of you having as much fun as you all are. He called this morning to say not to wait for him...hmm hope something didn't happen on the trampoline. Have fun and be safe on the rest of your trip!
signed: complete stranger
ROTFL! Can't wait to hear the results...:)
hmm, i voted in a comment and then i didn't read the whole post before i voted in the poll, but i've decided i'm ok sticking with my original convictions on kim!
love your blog and the great pictures - I think it must have been Kara who got the ticket and it made her sick. What memories you guys are making. Has anyone heard from Kay?
Mary
TICKET UPDATE:
This is Eli, Kelcey's husband. Just got off the phone with the crew. They are staying in a hotel with a "down" internet...so...they wanted me to pass on that the results will be posted tomorrow. The have assured me they would not lodge where the internet is down! Stay tuned...
This is torture!!! I must say, I'm a bit disappointed that I was promised a ticket reveal and now I have to wait a whole extra day (sighs and shakes head in shame). Ah, such is life!!!
Based on the details, I think it was Kelcey. Kim was taking pictures, Kara was puking and it sounds like Chris was in the front passenger seat ready to photo the transaction...which leaves Kelcey as the guilty one.
Am I right?
Safe travels,
Kristi
We know the answer... The polls are right (for one of the ones in the tie).
How fun. Can't wait till your next post.
JH
Hi there a little late to all of you guys. I guess after this post we did not have internet, so we did not get the chance to respond to you guys. Fun to hear from "complete strangers" and friends.
I think that Tim was jealous to see you had commented here, Mary. My folks have survived, too, and have had their fair share of memory making. But I am sure they are very tired. A couple days ago, they had a huge storm come through and it blew part of the roof off of their covered porch where the kids were playing. So, crazy week for them.
Krisit, glad to hear that you thought it was Kelcey. At any given time in this trip, it could have been any of us.
I cannot remember where we have responded to everyone else, but Elena, Jusitn, Haley, Timbra, Harris fam, Tim, Eli--you guys have made it really fun for us to keep posting our progress. thanks.
Kim
Post a Comment