and i checked out the baby countdown and tim's "contact" is correct. . . maybe want to slow down on the drug useage with the baby on the way and all?! (or at least advertising it :)
Hey guys! It was super fun to see your adventures from your road trip! So glad you're having fun! I love the pic of you all sticking out the sun roof! So, tomorrow's the last day, huh? When are ya coming home?
Yes the baby counter has officially been removed. We'll teach that new mom what is healthy for that little baby(who we lovingly refer to as kumquat...relative to it's current size)
Danielle - how exciting to see you on here. We actually didn't leave until Tuesday from Ridgecrest so our ETA in Syracuse is sometime Saturday. Then we'll kick around there until Tuesday when Kim, Kara and I fly to LA. Thursday the kids and I will return home and then we'll see you at camp on Sunday. Fun Times. Feel free to help Alanda get on here I think she would enjoy seeing the photos.
I want to use this blog to share what I have made! This might range from food to crafts to kids! I wouldn't call myself super crafty or creative, but I sure wish it was...Watch with me as I improve!
5 comments:
and i checked out the baby countdown and tim's "contact" is correct. . . maybe want to slow down on the drug useage with the baby on the way and all?! (or at least advertising it :)
I couldn't see it till just now. I've been focusing on the green... and didn't catch that the white was the object of consternation.
Ok, so that's pretty funny
Hey guys! It was super fun to see your adventures from your road trip! So glad you're having fun! I love the pic of you all sticking out the sun roof! So, tomorrow's the last day, huh? When are ya coming home?
hehe. obviously that ivan comment was from me, danielle... :D
Hey Danielle, Timbra and Tim Rush this is klc.
Yes the baby counter has officially been removed. We'll teach that new mom what is healthy for that little baby(who we lovingly refer to as kumquat...relative to it's current size)
Danielle - how exciting to see you on here. We actually didn't leave until Tuesday from Ridgecrest so our ETA in Syracuse is sometime Saturday. Then we'll kick around there until Tuesday when Kim, Kara and I fly to LA. Thursday the kids and I will return home and then we'll see you at camp on Sunday. Fun Times. Feel free to help Alanda get on here I think she would enjoy seeing the photos.
love you all - klc
Post a Comment