Ten weeks to go! 3/4 of the way there, 1/4 left! Khloe should be about 15.7 inches long and weighs about 3 pounds. She is about the same as a head of cabbage. Her eye sight should be developing more this week, and that is about all the 30 weeks article says.
Khloe had her first trip to Disneyland yesterday, and I think she really enjoyed it. Just kidding, I know that does not count for her first trip, but we had a really fun time. There were hardly any people there, which was a big change since the last time we tried to go but it was sold out, and there were seven crying children in our party. This time it was one of the happiest places on earth. I don't have any pictures to share yet but I am sure Dad or Kelcey will post some fun ones soon.
Things are going good and Khloe is kicking harder and harder every day. I guess that is a good sign that she is getting bigger and stronger. Yahoo!
Wednesday, December 03, 2008
30 weeks
Posted by Kara Lane at 4:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment