Khloe should weigh about as much as 4 navel oranges now (3.3 lbs). She should be about 16 inches long. It is crazy to think that there are only 2 months left. She will grow an estimated 4-6 inches and gain another 3-5 lbs.
She is still fattening up this week. She is really growing and moving. Last night was the first night she really kept my up with her movements and Braxton-Hicks contractions. Oh well. I guess I will need to get used to loosing sleep.
This week has been really great. The Hoopers have been visiting and I have had a lot of time just hanging out with them. Today, Eric is off work, and he and his dad are moving rolls and rolls of insulation out of our yard! Yeah! (In the summer, shortly after we moved in, Eric got around 30 rolls of insulation from someone, and we used as much as we could but there is still a ton left).
Our family is celebrating Thanksgiving together this weekend, and weather permitting, we will take the trailer to Red Rock Canyon for the feast and geo-cashing. I have never been yet, so I am really excited to get to go.
I have worked a couple days this week, and they have both been pretty good so far, even thought one of them was Middle School. I am thankful for that.
Take care, and thanks for reading!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
31 weeks
Posted by Kara Lane at 12:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment