BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 08, 2008

God's Reminder

Yesterday before I left for Sunday evening worship and Eric left for work, we went outside to find an awesome rainbow. We were so close to it, I was not even able to get a picture o the whole thing. The rainbow stretched across the entire sky, and I was sure the pot of gold would be in our neighbor's back yard. It was a great reminder from God of his promises and I am thankful He chose such a beautiful way to remind us.

I know these pictures are not that great, but imagine a rainbow with brilliant colors and pretend you can see it across the whole entire sky. Then you might have an idea of great the view really was.

1 comments:

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Hey Kara. I just wanted to let you know that God sent us a rainbow on Tuesday here in Lubbock and in the surounding areas. Hosea was talking about it the whole next day and my friend Sharina took a picture of it and put it on her blog. You can get to her sight from mine. It is the blog called Between Biblocal Criticism and Changing Diapers. I also want you to know that I am getting so excited about your baby. I can not wait to see pictures of her. I saw Crystal Reeves (Smith) tonight at church and her little boy, Christian, is huge. Hope you are having a great holiday season! Love you!